Housing Disrepair Solicitors

Call us at 0161 697 5959 to get free advice, our housing disrepair solicitors are always available for your help in your housing disrepair claim case.

Request a Call Back

Expert Housing Disrepair Solicitors

We are expert housing disrepair solicitors helping council, local authorities, and housing associations tenants in their housing disrepair claims. Our expertise lies in assisting tenants who are facing substandard living conditions due to landlord negligence.

We guide tenants through the legal process, meticulously assessing the disrepair issues such as dampness, mold, faulty wiring, and structural damage. With a deep understanding of tenant rights and housing laws, we aim to secure rightful compensation for our clients.

Call us at 0161 697 5959 for free advice or to check your claim eligibility fill out the form. Our housing disrepair solicitors team is always available to assist you with your compensation claim.

housing solicitors

How Our Housing Disrepair Solicitors Help You

Our housing disrepair solicitors are dedicated to assisting you through every step of your housing disrepair claim. With a wealth of expertise in tenant rights and property laws, we meticulously evaluate your case, examining issues like damp, leaks, heating, and structural defects. We then advocate on your behalf, negotiating with landlords and their representatives.

Our housing disrepair team, goal is to ensure your living conditions are improved and that you receive rightful compensation for any inconvenience faced. We handle the legal complexities, allowing you to focus on your well-being while we work towards holding negligent landlords accountable. Your comfort and housing rights are our priority.

Housing disrepair solicitos

For Free Housing Claim Advice, Call

0161 697 5959

We all of the UK

What Can You Claim For?

Claim for damp & mould

Damp & Mould

water leaks

Water Leaks

Pest Infestation

Pest Infestation

Structural Damages

Structural Damages

Broken Heating Systems

Broken Heating Systems

Electric Issues

Electric Issues

Start Your Claim With Us

Frequently Asked Question

To get a free consultation, you need to fill out the form on our website.

Fill out the form and consult one of our solicitors they will tell you if you are able to claim or not.

You may get 50% to 70% compensation of your house rent, in case of winning the compensation claim case.

Yes, it is safe to make a housing disrepair claim against your landlord. It’s your legal right to make a compensation claim against the landlord if the landlord does not repair the issues on time.