Housing Disrepair Team

Does Your Council or Housing Association Not Repair the Housing Issues?

We are an expert housing disrepair team helping tenants in making housing disrepair claims. If you’re experiencing housing disrepair issues, don’t hesitate to take action.

Call us at 0331 630 2613 for more information about our services, or to find out whether you are eligible to make a claim.

We Cover Variety of Claims

We Work No-win, No-fee Basis

We Are the Best Housing Disrepair Team in the UK

We Provide Free Advice to Council & Housing Association Tenants

Start Your Claim Today & Get the Compensation That You Deserve

Get Free Consultation

By submitting this form you agree to our privacy policy and are being contacted by our Solicitors Team. 100% Secure SSL Encryption

How Our Housing Disrepair Team Help You

Our housing disrepair team handles claims against the council and social housing association landlords. Our goal is to ensure that tenants have safe and habitable living conditions. If you are experiencing housing disrepair issues, Our housing disrepair team is here to help you navigate the legal and practical aspects of resolving the problem.

On the other hand, If you face housing disrepair issues and your landlord does not repair the issues that you face, you may be able to make a housing disrepair claim.

Our expert housing disrepair team are always here to help you in your claim compensation case. Fill out the form or contact us at 0331 630 2613 for free advice. After filling the form one of our expert solicitors will contact you and guide you on what you can further do.

Housing Disrepair Team work
Get Housing Disrepair compensation

Our Expert Housing Disrepair Team Help You to Get the Compensation That You Deserve

Use Housing Disrepair Calculator to Calculate How Much Compensation You May Get in Case of Winning a Housing Disrepair Claim.

What Can You Claim For?

Claim for damp & mould

Damp & Mould

water leaks

Water Leaks

Pest Infestation

Pest Infestation

Structural Damages

Structural Damages

Broken Heating Systems

Broken Heating Systems

Electric Issues

Electric Issues

When You Can Make a Housing Disrepair Claim?

You can make a housing disrepair claim when your rental property has disrepair issues that is the responsibility of the landlord or housing authority.

Examples of disrepair include:

  • Damp and mould
  • Leaking roofs, pipes or gutters
  • Electrical hazards
  • Broken or faulty heating systems
  • Structural damage
  • Pest infestations
  • Faulty doors or windows

To make a housing disrepair claim, you will need to follow certain procedures depending on whether you are a tenant of a private landlord or a council property. It is important to keep records of any communication with your landlord or housing authority about the disrepair and any attempts you have made to have it fixed.

In some cases, you may be eligible for compensation for any damages or losses you have suffered as a result of the disrepair, such as damage to your belongings or health problems caused by mould. Don’t suffer in silence. Take action against your landlord today and claim your housing disrepair compensation.” Claim Now

How much compensation you can get for housing disrepair?

Compensation granted for housing disrepair claims may differ depending on the specific case. Several factors are taken into account when calculating the compensation amount, including the rental cost, the extent of the disrepair, and the duration of time since the landlord was informed of the problem.

If the disrepair renders the property completely uninhabitable, you may receive 100% of your rent cost for the duration of the issue, although this is an uncommon occurrence. Typically, compensation awarded ranges from 25% to 50% of your rent.

It is important to note that the severity and persistence of the disrepair are significant factors that influence the compensation amount, as they directly affect the living conditions of the tenant. It is advisable to seek legal guidance from housing disrepair solicitors in these cases to ensure that you receive fair compensation.

Start Your Claim Today

Related Questions

Housing disrepair issues included dampness & mould, structural damages, pest infestation, water leaks, broken heating systems, and electrical issues.

For free advice from the housing disrepair team contact us at 0331 630 2613 or fill out the form on our website, We will help you in making a housing disrepair claim against your council and housing association landlords.

You may get 50% to 70% compensation of your house rent, in case of winning a housing disrepair claim.

Fill out the form, and one of our expert solicitors will call you in the next 24 hours and guide you through the further process.

Note: It is Clearly Mentioned That We Do Not Call Anybody Until We Receive the Request for a Callback. If You Got a Call With the Name “Housing Disrepair Team” and You Did Not Fill Out the Form Then It’s Not Us. They Are Must Spammers, Block These Kinds of Numbers, and Stay Happy.